Jet air fs 302 600 вытяжка
The TLD ASU-600-100-CUP and ASU-600-150-CUP Continuous Flow Aircraft Jet Engine Air Start Units (ASU) produce 100 & 150 PPM and up to 40 PSIG start air pressure to meet the needs of most regional jets and narrow body aircraft. The TLD ASU-600 Series Air Start Units can be configured as skid or trailer mounted units.
Basic components include an air-cooled rotary screw compressor, diesel engine, and the TLD air regulating system. Standard features include dual mode operation, automatic throttle rollback and an easy access canopy. These components and features combine to produce the most versatile and cost-efficient air start units available.
- Fuel filter / water separator with heater.
- Low fuel warning system with flashing or rotating beacon, red or amber.
- Low fuel warning and shutdown system with flashing or rotating beacon, red or amber.
- Warning beacon, flashing or rotating, red or amber.
- Engine block heater, 120 or 240 VAC.
- Engine cool down timer.
- Skid-mounted configuration.