Singapore jet air
Passenger on Singapore Airlines Flight SQ368 from Changi Airport to Milan said they clapped as the jet made what appeared to be a smooth emergency landing. But seconds later, the right engine and wing were ablaze, with flames engulfing the right side of the jet.
No one was injured aboard the Boeing 777-300ER but the 222 passengers and 19 crew had to wait on board for several agonising minutes while emergency services sped over to the plane and doused it with water and foam.
“It was a heart wrenching 5 mins! Waiting for the fire engine and fire fighters to put out the fire! They shot foam and water into the fire and eventually it was put out! We were so close to death!!” wrote passenger Lee Bee Yee on Facebook.
- air jet singapore
- global charter flights
- jet blue air
- угольный фильтр jet air fs eva 60
- supersonic business jet companies
- air jet sul portugal
- частный самолет дверь отвалилась
- заказ и цена конструкторов деревянных авиа судомоделей с моторчиками на эфире бензине
- когда нужен частный самолет
- частные самолеты из краснодара